The International Pediatric Nephrology Association has an established fellowship program to provide pediatricians who work far from a pediatric nephrology training center with training in order to disseminate knowledge of pediatric nephrology to different regions around the world.
IPNA’s successes in this program include the following:
- 151 fellowships since 2003
- Fellowships have been offered in 24 countries around the world
Fellowships features include:
- Duration of 6-12 month
- Stipends covering travel expenses to go to national pediatric nephrology congress
- A certificate of completion
- A one year subscription to the journal “Pediatric Nephrology”
- A copy of the textbook, “Pediatric Nephrology”, 6th Edition
To apply please go to the Application Page.
At the conclusion of the program, the trainees will be required to submit a report reviewing their training experience.