IPNA will be presenting the following awards at the IPNA Congress in Iguaçu 2016.
IPNA members are invited to submit nominations at this time.
Ira Griefer Award
This award recognizes individuals who exemplify IPNA’s mission and goals, have demonstrated local and/or national leadership to that end, and have made significant contributions to IPNA.
- Active, Honorary or Emeritus Member of IPNA
- Active or Honorary Member of IPNA for at least 10 years and 55 years of age or older
- Nomination by an IPNA member, IPNA committee or IPNA Council
- Nomination on the basis of his/her outstanding contributions to the field of Pediatric Nephrology with international impact
- Accomplishments consistent with IPNA’s mission and goals
- Outstanding service to IPNA through membership, participation on committees, participation in educational activities, presentations at IPNA Congresses, and/or service on the Council.
- Currently not a member of IPNA Council
Renée Habib Young Investigator Award
This award recognizes young investigators with an outstanding record of achievement and creativity in basic or patient-oriented research related to the functions and diseases of the pediatric kidney.
- Active member in IPNA
- Less than 42 years of age
- Evidence of substantial independent research or significant collaborative involvement in research
Travel Scholarship and Trainee Research Awards
Travel Scholarship Awards and Trainee Research Awards will described on the Conference website www.ipna2016.com